PCCharge Pro is an award-winning, Windows -based payment processing software product designed to save merchants
time and money by providing powerful features and performance at the point-of-sale. PCCharge Pro is a cost-effective
solution for all business types, including brick-and-mortar merchants, eStores, and MOTO (mail-order/telephone order)
Flexibility Meets Functionality
- Certified with major credit/debit/gift card and check processors
- Multiple payment types accepted: All major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EBT, Purchasing Cards (Level II), Gift/Loyalty
Cards and Check Verification, Guarantee & Conversion
- Certified for multiple connectivity methods, including Dial-up Modem (Direct Connection), TCP/IP (Leased Line),
TCP/IP (Internet), TCP/IP (ISDN).
- Client Server software supports customer database capabilities, card readers, PIN pads and check readers
- Customer database with recurring and installment billing allows you to schedule payment processing according to
your specific business requirements
- Supports single or multi-users. There’s no limit of merchant numbers in PCCharge Pro.
- Designed for stand-alone, client-server, or integrated solutions. Use out of the box or as part of an integrated POS
- Robust and customizable reporting features
- Real time or batch transaction processing
- Split dial authorization for Discover and American Express (selected processors) and direct settlement option with
American Express saves merchants money!
- MOTO Master Book and Ship Module allows pre-auth information to be stored until merchandise is shipped,
eliminating the re-keying of information and providing a management tool for mail-order/telephone-order (MOTO)
- Wireless capability permits mobile merchants to process transactions over the Internet via TCP/IP using a cell phone
Security with Fraud Protection Plus
- Evaluated by Visa-approved security assessment firm (Ambiron).
- MSV™ (Magnetic Strip Verification), CVV2, and AVS (Address Verification Services), data file encryption, and secure
receipts may reduce fraud, chargebacks and may qualify merchants for lower interchange rates.
- User level password protection provides controlled permissions.